Marketing is necessary for all businesses, but it can be a kick in the financials for small business owners. So, coming up with clever ways to stay on (or below) budget can make all the difference in business success.
Here are some ideas to market your business on a low budget:
– Referrals. Often if you ask, you shall receive. Maybe ask in an email campaign, offering a free download as a thank you.
Photo Credit: Canva
– Brochures. Create a brochure to share on social media or to hand out during networking events. No postage needed.
– Website. Design a free website (or landing page) for one of your best services or products. Share it on social media or through email campaigns to capture emails or stir up attention.
– Blog. It’s free to tell your story or offer your advice. Everybody loves to read something personable and helpful, especially if you aim it at your target audience. Solve their problems and don’t spend a dime.
– LinkedIn. Spend some time each week connecting with your perfect audience. Send personal messages, offer advice, schedule a free phone meeting, or just tell them you’re here if they need you. Being friendly can go a long way.
If you can do any, or all, of these small marketing tasks, you’d be surprised how your business can grow. And if you don’t have the time to implement them yourself, I am always here to help.
Executive Virtual Assistant